2015 Arctic Cat M 8000 Sno Pro (162)
M 8000 Sno Pro (162)
- Mountain Rear Suspension: This springless 162-in. FOX FLOAT® 3 air shock rear suspension reduces snow buildup weight while providing a full range of pressure/tuning options.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Tall, lightweight ski spindles provide great torsion rigidity and strength. Angling the shock load back toward the rider's mass, results in optimal caster/camber to improve comfort and handling. FOX FLOAT® 3 shocks give you the feel required to boondock through the backcountry.
- 8000 2-Stroke Engine: 160-class HP makes it the most powerful 800 engine in the industry. It features a lightweight, quick-revving crankshaft, twin spark plugs per cylinder and weight-saving engine reverse technology. The engine knock sensor provides octane recognition, giving you more fuel options.
- ProClimb™ Chassis: We need it to be as light as possible without sacrificing strength. The upper spar assembly design is the answer, proving itself on the scales and on the mountain. Shock mounts transfer energy directly to the spar assembly, the strongest point of the chassis. Rider position is ideal.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. In addition to being smooth it's also a weight savings.
- Deluxe Digital/Analog Gauge w/Altimeter: Choose between digital and analog speed and tachometer readouts. And check out the altimeter to see just how high up you are. There's also an odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator and warning lights.
- Telescoping Handlebar: Drop down for the trail. Pull up for the powder. Available on many M Series models, the quick-adjust telescoping-steering system allows riders to quickly adjust handlebar height within a four-inch range, using a simple hand-operated locking collar.
- Lightweight Mountain Seat: Our new seat is lower and shorter. Now it's easier to hop from one side of your sled to the other as you carve your way through the backcountry.
- Front-Mounted Heat Exchanger: This M Sno Pro® model incorporate the front-mounted heat exchanger system. The unit is nearly 4 lbs. lighter than the full-length heat exchanger and has been proven to help reduce snow buildup which equates to added weight. This system has been proven on the HCR for the past two seasons.
- Drilled Lightweight Disk Brake: This rotor is 12% larger, yet 60% lighter. You get great performance in all types of conditions, and ultimately, it gives you more confidence in the backcountry.
- Ice Scratchers: As a part of the heat-exchange system, these ice scratchers are simply invaluable. When there's minimal snow, just lower the ice scrapers to kick up some ice. This will keep the engine cool to prevent overheating.
- Mountain Skis: Lighter with an increased keel depth for increased cornering traction. They also feature molded-in "gripper" traction on the top side and a ski loop design that is stiffer and provides better hand ergonomics.
- 2.60 in. Power Claw™ Track: This lightweight, single-ply track with a 3-in. pitch sets the standard for deep snow performance. Stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won't fold over. This track features an industry-leading 2.6-in. lug height.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: 3D with throttle position sensor
- Carburetion: 46 mm dual throttle body batteryless EFI
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal. (44.3 L)
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks
- Front Travel: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Suspension: M Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, Arctic Cat (IFP) shock on front arm, FOX FLOAT 3 shock on rear arm
- Rear Travel: 16.5 in. (41.9 cm)
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.75 in. (27.3 cm) dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Overall Length: 136 in. (345.4 cm)
- Overall Width: 44 in. (111.8 cm)
- Ski Stance: 38-39 in. (96.5-99.1 cm) adjustable
- Ski Type: Mountain 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Runner Type: Single skag w/carbide
- Track Type: Power Claw
- Track Width: 15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Track Length: 162 in. (411.5 cm)
- Lug: 2.60 in. (6.6 cm)
- Pitch: 3.00 in. (7.6 cm)
- Push-Button Engine Reverse
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-bulb)
- Front Bumper
- Deluxe Digital/Analog Gauge
- Electric Gas Gauge
- Low Oil Light
- Coolant Overheat Light
- High/Low Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Belt Bag
- Accessory Outlet
- Race-Height Windshield
- Air Pump
- Telescoping Mountain Handlebar
- Front-Mounted Heat Exchanger
- Ice Scratchers
- Drilled Lightweight Disc Brake
- Lightweight Mountain Seat With Zippered Storage Area
- Tank Pads
- (Ex Low, Flyscreen, Low, Mid, High) Windshield
- Tether Switch
- Hand Guards
- Front Sport Bumper
- Premium Shocks
- Storage Bags
- Electric Start
- Fixed Vertical Steering Post
- Team Arctic Green
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- 46 mm dual throttle body batteryless EFI
- 3D with throttle position sensor
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Drive Clutch
- Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch
- 10.75 in. (27.3 cm) dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- M Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, Arctic Cat (IFP) shock on front arm, FOX FLOAT 3 shock on rear arm
- Rear Travel
- 16.5 in. (41.9 cm)
- Ski Type
- Mountain 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Ski Stance
- 38-39 in. (96.5-99.1 cm) adjustable
- Track Type
- Power Claw
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (38.1 cm) x 162 in. (411.5 cm) x 2.60 in. (6.6 cm)
- Standard: Digital/Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-Bulb)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal. (44.3 L)
- Team Arctic Green, Orange
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers